Our attorneys have established credentials for their exceptional service, efficiency and quality of advice in assisting local and international clients in advising, negotiating, documenting and structuring complex and innovative local and foreign transactions.
Our areas of speciality include:
- Mergers and acquisitions (public and private)
- Private equity and venture capital transactions
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances for listings and IPO’s
- Black economic empowerment transactions
- Corporate governance advice
- Preparing various commercial documents including management agreements, service agreements, license agreements, supply agreements and the like
- Advice on the Companies Act 71, 2008
- Advice on the Consumer Protection Act 68, 2008
Our transactional advice forms a substantial part of the regular work of the commercial team here at Kampel Kaufmann.