SITE RULES AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. www.kkalaw.co.za (hereinafter referred to as “this site”) is owned and operated by Kampel Kaufmann Attorneys (“KKA”).
2. KKA provides access to this site free of charge to provide information about KKA, its capabilities and provide information to the public on recent developments in our law. We welcome visitors to the site but want to make it clear what rules, terms and conditions apply to your use of our site. The sole authorised use of the site is to obtain information about KKA and the law in South Africa and no other use is permitted.
3. By accessing this site you agree to be bound by the rules, terms and conditions contained herein. Please read them carefully. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE RULES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR VIEW THIS SITE.
4. All information contained in this site is intended for general information purposes only. KKA has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this site is accurate at the time of inclusion, however, KKA cannot guarantee the accuracy of such information. The information contained on our site does not constitute legal advice of any nature whatsoever and KKA does not warrant the accuracy of this information.
5. Copyright in all material on this site is owned by KKA, its clients or is used under licence from third party copyright owners; copyright in the compilation of all materials on this site is owned by KKA. All rights reserved. No materials on this site may be reproduced, altered or further distributed without KKA’s prior written permission.
6. KKA assumes no responsibility for the security of this site or your communications with the site. It is strictly prohibited to link other sites with this site without KKA’s prior written permission. We may permit some links for convenience, but KKA has no responsibility for the unaffiliated sites to which it is linked, or for any material posted to this site by anyone other than KKA.
7. KKA assumes no responsibility for the security of this site or your communications with the site. It is strictly prohibited to link other sites with this site without KKA’s prior written permission. We may permit some links for convenience, but KKA has no responsibility for the unaffiliated sites to which it is linked, or for any material posted to this site by anyone other than KKA.
8. This site is offered as is and without warranties of any kind. We are not responsible for timeliness, accuracy, unavailability or interruptions in availability, viruses or other defects in the site or its contents. In no event shall KKA be responsible for any damages to users or their computer systems or otherwise, even if KKA has been informed of the possibility of such damages and without regard to negligence.
9. Use of this site is subject to these rules and all of the foregoing terms and conditions which you as user accept by contacting and using this site and which govern all use and all results thereof.
10. KKA reserves the right to revise and update these rules at any time, effective on the date of posting to the site of the new and amended rules.
11. If you are in breach of these rules, terms and conditions, KKA may at its sole discretion, suspend and/or refuse your access to this site.
12. This site is, as stated in clause 2 above, provided to you free of charge and KKA shall not be or accept any liability to you whether contractual, delictual or otherwise (including in respect of its own gross negligence) arising out of or otherwise in connection with this site. KKA accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages or any other damages of any nature whatsoever and howsoever arising as a result of or otherwise in connection with the use of this site or any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this site. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this site.
13. Your use of this site and all downloads from it and the operation of these rules, terms and conditions shall, in all respects be governed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South Gauteng Division of the High Court of the Republic of South Africa in connection with any dispute arising out of or otherwise related to the use of this site.
14. In the event that any part of the rules, terms and conditions are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, the rule, term and/or condition in question shall to the extent that it is so invalid, unlawful and/or unenforceable as aforesaid, be severed from the remaining rules, terms and conditions contained herein (all of which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law).